GRANT APPLICATION CLOSING DATE IS MON 12TH FEBRUARY 2024
OUR FIRST MEETING IN 2024 IS THUR 22ND FEBRUARY 2024
1. Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
2. The Board of Trustees of Northumbria Historic Churches Trust is the data controller. The Board decides how personal data is processed and for what purposes.
3. The Board of Trustees complies with its obligations under GDPR by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data:
4. Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be shared with your consent.
5. We keep your personal data for Gift Aid purposes for up to 6 years after the calendar year to which they relate; and personal data on Grant Applications until the Grant is paid in full and our accounts for that transaction have been submitted to the Charity Commission.
6. You have the following rights:
7. To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please contact the Secretary at email@example.com