St Paul's Church, Alnwick
St Paul’s is a mid 19th century church designed by Anthony Salvin, who was responsible for significant restoration work to Alnwick and Warkworth castles. Completed in 1846, it was built to increase capacity for the Anglican Church in Alnwick. It was acquired by the Roman Catholic Church in the 1980’s as their existing church was insufficient to accommodate the growing congregation.
The Church is an important landmark in Alnwick, and hosts many cultural events as well as being regularly open to visitors.
The Trust was very pleased to award a grant of £5000 to help with roof repairs.